Thursday, March 19, 2020

When things spiral out of control

I never intended to use this blog as a way to whine about personal things. But, I hope instead that I can help others deal with similar things.

Right now, things are not good for me. In fact, they are very bad. I have my health, though, and that means a lot right now. What i think we have to remember, is to never give up hope. Sometimes that is all you have, and nothing else. If depression is crippling you, and getting in the way of achieving something you need in order to stay above water, do whatever you can to keep a positive attitude. For me, when I need to blow off steam, i grav my dog Louie, and we go on a long walk, while I think about how to get in a better mindset. Which I think is key. It's possible to think positive somehow, even when things are looking bleak.

So, thats what im doing right now. It's all i have, and im gonna make the most of it. Stay safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment