Monday, March 2, 2020

CBD Oil

Has anyone tried this stuff? It's supposed to be good for so many things, pain, depression, anxiety...I had always wanted to try it, but was afraid that it would end up being a waste of money. Well, I bought a small amount over the weekend. It's now Monday night and I have been using it ever since, and I had the most tolerable day at work in at least 3 weeks. My anxiety has felt lower than it has in a while. I'm still not giving my hopes up, but I have to say that I am completely surprised, and grateful to get even a small break from the darker parts of my mind. I completely recommend it. Most of us sink tons of money into prescription narcotics that don't do shit, other than make it near impossible to get an erection (does it have similar effects on women?), and we deserve something that actually works.

What I'm listening to 

No comments:

Post a Comment