Friday, February 21, 2020

The Suicide Talk

So, luckily, I have never been suicidal. If theres one thing I can be happy about, that could definitely be it. But I will admit that lately, it's something I think about. Not as an option, but just the concept of it, what people must be feeling before they choose to go down that path, etc. Personally, I have felt at my lowest when I felt like nobody understood me, or worse, that nobody even cared. Once I realized that most people will not understand how you feel, but thats ok. As long as they care, you cant really ask for more. But I imagine what it would be like if literally everyone gave up on me. What that must feel like, I cant imagine. I have felt very lost at times, but I always managed to find my way back. Sometimes it took days, but I found my way.

Moral of the story, I suppose, is that nobody should ever be given up on. If someone you know is struggling with something, at least be fucking sympathetic. Its not that hard, I promise. They need you. All they want is for you to listen to them, and for you to show a little support. They may not have anyone else. Maybe you could be the one to save them.

What im listening to today

No comments:

Post a Comment