Friday, February 14, 2020

Introduction!

So, I used to blog. A lot. I blogged about music, and I always loved it, in fact, Ive missed it. Do people still blog? Musically, I filled the void by starting a youtube channel, so I guess that's considered vlogging. If you would like to check that out, search dark hymns from the cold north, on YouTube, and you'll find me there.
Why am I doing this? Lately i am all about tackling my depression, and anxiety. Im tired of it controlling my life, and I'm done laying down and letting it win. Do I expect to overcome it? Not really, ive had it as long as I can remember, and I dont plan on it completely going away. But, that doesnt mean that im not going to fight. Lately, my heart is broken, 37 years of life has taken it's toll, and im tired of giving in to mental illness. I started going to a support group recently, although ive already missed more sessions than ive been to. But still, im trying. Lately I am also trying to connect with people that deal with this, like I do, as it's nice to know that I am not alone, and neither are you.

What I'm listening to tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment