Thursday, February 27, 2020

Having A Plan

So, ive learned something lately. I need to have a plan. Haha...weird, huh? I used to be fine with just winging it through life, but now that im 37, I feel like a little more order is necessary to life. I mean, I dont know why it took me so long to figure that out, considering the actual definition of anxiety. I have bounced around a lot this last year or two, job wise, and I think not knowing where I will remain has added a lot to my depression, and I think that finally gaining some footing will help a lot. Ive also moved around a lot, so finding some more permanent housing will help as well. These are major life changes that will take time, but life has never been easy for me. Anyways, maybe something for you to think about, if you have been oblivious, like me.

What I'm listening to today

No comments:

Post a Comment